Harvey Specter by Myra


HARVEY THE BEST LAWYER IN NYC





Harvey Specter: Biggest Lawyer in NYC

Full Name: Harvey Reginald Specter

Character from: TV Series SUITS

Personality: Confident, Authoritative, Secretly kind-hearted

Job: Senior Partner for Pearson-Hardman

Graduated from: Harvard University

Loves: Winning

Why I Love Harvey (a lot)

Harvey Specter is my favorite character for so many reasons. One out of a thousand of those reasons is because he's somebody that inspires me to do my best at everything I can do. He's also the reason dream to become a lawyer! He is a very witty and intellectual person and most of the time i find it funny. He does what he thinks is right no matter how much people might hate him but in the end, he's always actually protecting them. I ship him with Donna Paulman. Specman. <3